Last weekend was very busy! Saturday we went to the apple orchard and met up with the Neathamer clan. While waiting to get on the hayride out into the pumpkin patch we ran into the Anderson family, I can't believe how big those kids are getting! We even got to ride out into the fields with them. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed probably the best hot cinamon donuts and cider I have ever eaten, go to Spicer's it's a drive that is worth it! Here are some pictures from the day!
We headed home around 2 to get ready to go the Kamman's annual Halloween party. Lidia was dressed up as our blue ribbon winning peapod and we were her farmers! The night was full of fun and friends...even though some of us were sadend by the Michigan game. Lidia even got to hang out with 2 potential suitors, Oliver and Andrew. They will be fighting over her as soon as any of them is mobile!:) I don't have pictures of all of us...but really do you want to see anyone but her?

To wrap up the weekend Scott ran leg 2 of the the Relay in the Detroit Marathon with the Duggan's. He ran from Windsor through the tunnel and back into Detroit. Lidia and I were standing along the road ready and waiting to cheer him on right before he finished. He even took a quick side trip to give Lidia a quick kiss. Who could resist...she was wearing her I'm too cute bear snow suit!
Just to keep you up on Lidia...she is now sucking her whole hand (most often her first 2 fingers) on a regular basis, she is giggling up a storm, and is working on rolling over and trying to learn to balance and sit up! WOW!:)
3 comments:
Oh! Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe she is almost sitting up - these munchkins are growing like weeds! Saw your Dad today while driving to pick up my lunch ;) Hope to see you soon! :)
SOOOOOOOOOO adoreable!!!
Did you and Scott take her out tricking for Halloween?
Post a Comment