Saturday, September 27, 2008

September!!! When did Fall arrive!


It's amazing how fast Lidia is growing!!! She is now 12 weeks old, 24 3/4 inches, 12 lbs 15 oz and her hair has officially decided it is too long to stand up. :( Above is my favorite "faux hawk" picture.


Last week I went back to work. :( It was hard, but good. I enjoy being back into things and working again, but I loved spending so much time with Lidia. She started daycare and so far so good. She is having a bit of an adjustment to sleeping there...they aren't allowed to swaddle her, so she isn't sleeping so well in the crib. Which is not the same story at home, she is sleeping wonderfully at night. We really hope this continues, she is sleeping between 8 and 9 hours at night, with just the occasional fuss, when she loses her pacifier.


Other than returning to work, we have kept on the move all through September enjoying the amazing weather. Lidia went to her first Tigers game with Abby and me. It was a bit of questionalble weather with an hour rain delay, but she made it through the entire game. The Tigers even won!


We took Daisy to the nearby waterpark, that opens for dogs the day before they drain the pool. It was quite the experience, we were fairly certain that Daisy was not a "water dog", and this belief has been confirmed! I tried to upload a video clip...but I'm having some issues with it so I'm going to try pictures instead... :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite one is Scott carrying Daisy! HaHaHa! Except my real favorite being the fauxhawk!!! Too cute! Miss you... :)

jonesie said...

Love the fauxhawk-- that's awesome!!!! And love that Scott had to carry Daisy!! I think Calliope is the opposite, and she keeps going swimming in the pond!

The McGeehins said...

I LOVE these pool pics!!!